Design our Bag Challenge
CALLING ALL STUDENT DESIGN ARTIST!
Think you have what it takes to design Tri-County EMC’s 2019 Annual meeting bag?
This year, we are hosting our first “Design Our Bag Challenge”. We are inviting students Pre-K-12 to show off their talents by creating a one-of-a-kind electricity related design! Below are some ideas to help you brainstorm:
- What Tri-County EMC means to you as a member
- Using electricity efficiently in your home
- Electrical safety
Once submissions are received, the top ten finalists’ designs will be posted to Tri-County EMC’s Facebook page, where members will vote to select the four winning designs.
The top four artists, voted on by Tri-County EMC Facebook community, will have their designs printed on our annual meeting bags, which will be given away at this year’s Annual Meeting in November.
Winners will receive a $100 cash prize and Non-finalist winners will receive a $25 cash prize.
- Open to students grades Pre-K-12.
- Students must live or attend a school in Tri-County EMC service area.
- Theme of design should be related to Tri-County EMC and must be your own original, unpublished work.
- Designs with the most likes at 12:00PM on June 14 will be chosen as the winner.
- Include your name, parents name, age, grade, school, address and phone number with your submission.
May 1: Contest opens for submissions.
June 3: Submission deadline. After the closing date for submissions, on June 3 at 5 p.m., ten (10) finalists will be selected for the contest.
June 10: If your design is selected as a finalist, it will be posted on Tri-County EMC's Facebook page members/community will vote for the winning designs.
June 14: Deadline for voting on Facebook at 12:00PM.
Mail Artwork to:
Tri-County EMC Design Bag Challenge
PO BOX 130
Dudley, NC 28333
If you have questions, you may contact Deidra Locklear, Manager of Marketing and Communications at 919-735-2611 ext. 621 or Deidra.email@example.com.
Official Rules of the 2019 Tri-County EMC Design our Bag Challenge