Payment Options & Late Fees
There are many ways to pay your electric bill:
- In person by visiting our headquarters office from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday to Friday using a check, money order, cash or credit card.
- After business hours depository (located near our drive-thru window) by check or money order (no cash please).
- By U.S. Mail with check, money order or credit card.
- By automatic bank draft; to apply for this service, call our office or click on Bank Draft Application.
- Online by clicking on Pay My Bill.
- By telephone using a major credit card. We also accept Debit cards with the VISA or MasterCard emblem. You will need your electric bill account number, all of your card info (16-digit number, expiration, CVV2 number, etc.) and know the amount you wish to pay. This service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- A 1% late fee of any previous balance on your account will be included in your current bill as interest.
- Accounts with balances remaining after the due date are subject to a $10 service charge.