Scholarship Applications are now being accepted
Tri-County EMC established a scholarship program in 2001 out of the desire to help students who otherwise might not have the opportunity to continue their education. Since the program began, Tri-County EMC has provided educational funds for students attending many universities and community colleges across our state. As part of our commitment to our community, we are pleased to offer:
- $500 Scholarships (Awarded to students attending a four-year university or college).
- $400 Scholarships (Awarded to a non-traditional student).
- $250 Scholarships (Awarded to students attending a community college, junior college, vocational or technical school).
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be a member or child of a Tri-County Electric member or live in a home served by Tri-County Electric or attend high school in our service territory (Southern Wayne, Charles B. Aycock, Rosewood, Spring Creek, Eastern Wayne, Wayne School of Engineering, Wayne Early College North Duplin, East Duplin, Duplin Early College James Kenan, North Lenoir, or South Lenoir High Schools).
- Must be a high school graduating senior.
- Deadline for the 2020 Scholarship Applications is March 31, 2021.
Applications are available from the high school guidance counselor at each school listed above or contact Deidra Grantham, Manager of Marketing and Communications at 919-735-2611 or 800-548-4869 or Deidra.Grantham@tcemc.com