Payment Options Made Easy for YOU!
We have several different convenient payment options available for our members. We realize one method of payment does not fit every member's need, so we made multiple options for you to choose what works best for you.
- Tri-County EMC’s monthly bill comes complete with a return envelope you can insert your check and mail to us at: PO BOX 130 Dudley, NC 28333. Payments must be received in our office on or prior to the due date WE DO NOT use the mailing post date.
- A drop box is available for your convenience outside of our main entrance near our drive-thru window. Payments placed in the box Monday-Friday are posted same business day. PLEASE DO NOT PUT CASH IN THE DROP BOXES.
- Members can call 919-735-2611 or 800-548-4869 and pay over the phone 24/7 with a credit/debit card or check. We recommend members use their account number when calling to ensure accuracy.
- Online bill pay is available 24/7 365 days a year. Pay My Bill
- To make payments through our mobile app, Search Tri-County EMC in the App Store or in the Play Store. Our app is free and available to all members.
- Prepay is a self-managed pay-as-you go billing plan with no deposits or late fees. You can pay as much or as little as you want ($20 minimum) on an as-needed basis. Each day your balance is adjusted based on how much electricity you used the previous day. A minimum of $105 must be added to your account to begin electric service
- This payment option allows members to pay the same amount each month. Payment are set at your 12-month average, making it easy to budget. An accurate 12-month history of your current residence electric use determines your payments. This average and billing amount is updated each year based on the previous year’s average electricity use.
- With Auto Pay, your electric bill can be automatically withdrawn from a bank account or credit/debit card each month on your selected date of your choice before the bill is due. Sign up for Auto pay and let us do the work for you!
A 1% late fee of any previous balance on your account will be included in your current bill as interest.
Accounts with balances remaining after the due date are subject to a $10 service charge.